background

Friday, July 5, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release - Graffiti Boy

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this lovely card and video to showcase the new release by Scrapper's Delights! The theme is Graffiti!  This images come with a large variety of words and images to create your own graffiti wall!!  So cool!!

Also, Scrapper's Delights is having a DT call!! Woo-hoo!!  You can click
 on the link below to apply.



Click to apply: HERE

And now, below you can see the video where I colored this fun image!


Please subscribe to my channel for more coloring and crafting videos


Image: Graffiti Boy
You can find it HERE

Copic Sketch markers used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
C9, C7, C5
Eyes:
E33, E31
Shirt:
R29, R27, R24
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
R24, T2
Mask:
E43, E41
Pain Spray Can:
YG06, YG03, YG00
Graffit Wall brick:
E97, E95, E93
Words:
RV14, RV13, YG13, YG00
Sidewalk:
W7, W5

I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Please leave a comment and stop by my Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube accounts for more inspiration and art!!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria









No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...