background

Monday, July 22, 2019

Your Next Stamp Photo Booth Stamp

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I am excited to share this card I created using one of my favorite stamps by Your Next Stamp.  Its the Photo Booth Stamp set! LOOOVE it!! I created my own Polaroid picture frame but you can get it from Your Next Stamp as well.  




Image by:

Copic Sketch Markeres Used:

Dog:
E33, E31, N6, R12, R11
Cat:
W7, W5, N6

Background was colored using Victorian Velvet color.

I kept it simple! I will play around with this stamp set for sure again to create more fun Photo Booth pictures!!

That's it for today! You can find more on my projects at my other social media pages:
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube!

Thank yo so much for stopping by and as always,
Keep Getting Crafty!!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...