background

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs. - Sponsor Week at PPC & Friends

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this card I created for the sponsor week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends by Rhea!  Crafty Sentiments Designs is the sponsor this week!  Go check it out and see how many other projects and discounts you can get for this week!

Image may contain: text

(click on the banner to join our group)


Image:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
T10, T6, T4
Hair Band:
R59, R56, RV34, RV11
Shirt:
E04, R59, R56
Pants:
B29, B26, B24
Belt:
E44, E43, T4
Shoes:
E44, E43

Distress ink were used to create clouds and grass slope.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog and also my social media channels!

Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...