background

Monday, October 21, 2019

Crafting of Hue - Sponsor Week Lilly of the Valley

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share a card I created to showcase our sponsor of the week at 
Crafting of Hue: Lilly of the Valley.  The images are so beautiful and such a huge variety of them to choose from!!



Image by:
To The Top

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
YR27, YR23
Hat and pants:
E27, E25, E23
Shirt:
YR21
Top and Shoes:
YG97, YG95, YG91
Backpack:
YR27, YR24
Paper:
C3, 0
Pole:
T4, T2, E33, E31
Sign:
E33, E31
Ground:
E44, E43, E41
Rocks:
T4, T2

Clouds:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my card and I hope that you subscribe to my blog!!  Also don't forget to visit my other social media sites.  You can find links on the side bar of my blog.

Facebook
Youtube
Instragram
Pinterest

Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter
Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...