background

Friday, November 8, 2019

Scrappers Delights - Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!  Today I want to share my latest card for the New Special Deals at Scrapper's Delights.  I chose this super cute image of a penguin ready for Christmas.  You can find this image on the link below.


Image by:

Penguin:
C9, C5, C3
YR07, YR04
Scarf:
R29, R27, R24
Ear Muffs:
E33, E31
V06, V04
Sign:
R27, R24, C3, C1

Grounding:
C3, C1

Tumbled Glass for sky

That's it!! I hope you like my card. I used white gel pen to crate snow and used a punch to create the snowflakes.  

Ink for sentiment:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Thank you for stopping by! Please subscribe to my blog and other social media where I share my crafting and art.

Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...