background

Friday, December 13, 2019

Scrapper's Delights Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

 Today I want to share two cards I created to showcase the special deals event at 
Scrapper's Delights I love snow and cold weather and I enjoyed so much creating a snowy scene for these two cards.  I used Copic markers and also distress ink to create the background.  I added the snow falling with a simple white gel pen.


Image:

Deer:
E97, E95, E93, E53, E51, E50, E27, E25
Bow and Bells:
R29, R27, R24, YR23

Distress Ink
Sky: Tumbled Glass



Image:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Lips:
R27
Eyes:
W5, W3
Hair:
C9, C7, C5
Clothes, Socks, and Hat:
B39, B37, B34, BV02
V09, V06, V04
Ear Muffs, Gloves and Shoes:
E33, E31
Belt:
C7, C5, C1
Snow on ground:
B00, C3, 0

Well, that's all for today! I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!

Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter
Maria







1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I came across your blog today somehow, and boy I'm glad I did. You're a fabulous colour(er), you've a new follower here. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...