background

Monday, January 27, 2020

Crafting of Hue: Sponsor Scrapper's Delights

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!  Today I want to share with you this card I created using one of the lovely images by Scrapper's Delights!  I posted this project on our crafting group: 
Crafting of Hue!  


Copic Sketch Markers

Skin:
E13, E11, E000
Hair
C9, C7, C5, C3
Eyes:
E47, E44
Uniform:
B69, B66, B63, RV11, RV10
RV29, RV25, RV23
Umbrella:
E23
YR23, Y17

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass and Black Soot

Well, that's it.  I hope you like my card and coloring.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.  I would love to read your comments!

Have a great crafting day!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...