background

Friday, January 17, 2020

Paper Smooches - Cuppa of Sunshine

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! I wanted to share with you a card using a stamp set that I have been waiting to work with for a long time!  The company is Paper Smooches.  They have such unique stamp and dies and I was so happy to have the chance to create a card with their products.

I will be creating more variations with this stamp and die set.  But for now, I wanted to start with this one.  I am entering this card on their blog for their current challenge.


Products Used:

White Cardstock
Pattern Cardstock from Hobby Lobby 

Stamp and Die Set:

Cuppa Sunshine Dies

Sunnyville

Challenges I am entering my card:



I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog and other social media sites!! I will love to read your comments!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




2 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Maria! Sure to brighten anyone's day!! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...