background

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Altenew Fall Inspiration Challenge - October 2021

 Hello, crafty friends!!  Welcome to my blog!

I want to share another card I created using some of the lovely stamps and inks from Altenew.  I am also entering this card in the Altenew Fall Inspiration Challenge (click on hyperlink for challenge)

But first, this is the Inspiration picture to create the projects:

(click on image for Inspiration challenge)

And here is my project using the image above as inspiration.


These are the Altenew products used to create my card:






I enjoyed making this card since Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I hope you like it too! Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe is you wish!  I would love to know you stopped by!

Keep getting crafty!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...