background

Friday, November 26, 2021

Altenew Brilliant Autumn Leaves Entry

 Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!  Its the day after Thanksgiving and I am writing on my blog!! I LOVE Copic Coloring and stamping and that's why I am here! 😄 

I lately have been obsessed with Altenew products.  I was a bit intimidated by layering stamps but Altenew has really made it so much easier for me! Well, enough chatter.  Here's my card which I am entering on their monthly inspiration challenge.  



I used ALL Altenew products for the card, except for the cardstock and the black ink.

Inks:
Pocket Full of Sunshine
Sugared Candies 
Z-Misty Morning

Leaves:
Triumph Tulip Layering Stamp Set

Stencil:
Beach Towel Stripes Stencil

Sentiment:
Perfectly Perfect Stamp Set

You can find all these products on the link below:


That is all for today! I hope you are enjoying your holidays and spending some time with family, friends and crafting! 😄

Happy Crafting!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...