About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Dr. Who time!! My family is a big fan of the BBC series of Dr. Who and I had to make a card for my daughter's 15th birthday.  I went around the internet looking for ideas and this card I made is the end results of a couple of ideas combined.  I think it came out pretty good.  I used the following Copic marker colors to color the Dalek inside the card: 

Copic Colors
E00
E11
E13

It was a lot of fun to make!








2 comments:

  1. SUCH a cool party invite, I love the shaping, the doors, and the little window and handle details here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Keri! It was fun to make! We love Dr. Who!

      Delete