About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Its the beginning of April!! WOW! Where has the time gone!

I haven't had much time to "play" with my Big Shot but I made these two cards recently so I will post them to share.  They are not much compared to all the beautiful work many of you do, but as a beginner, I am on my way I think!  I ordered some more Copic Sketch Markers so once they arrive, I will attempt on coloring something simple with the stamps I have bought.  Let creativity begin!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow,that is a very nice card. Great job maria :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenn!! Thanking your leaving a comment! :)

      Delete