background

Friday, March 6, 2015

Its a New Challenge 
at Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog!

The theme is Candy Treats!! Fun right? There are so many possibilities and with Spring coming up soon, you can use so many bright and fun colors!

Here's my inspiration card.  I used:


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20, R24, R20
Eyes:
W5, W3, W1
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Dress, Hair Bows, Earings and Stockins:
BV04, BV02, BV01, YG17, YG13, YG11
Teddy Bear:
RV14, RV13, RV10, BG15, BG13, BG10
Lollipop:
RV10, RV13, BG10, BG13
Shoes:
C5, C3, C1
Grounding:
W3, W1

Come and join the fun with us!! You can find the challenge here:
Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog

Other Challenges I am entering this card:

The Stamping Boutique - More Than One Layer

Hiding in my Craftroom - Freestyle Challenge #190

Digi Galore - Its All About Her



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Just became your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, the image is darling. Great colors, papers and accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Super cute image and pretty background paper.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...