About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015


I absolutely love CAS cards.  So, this DT call is right up my alley! Well, I am a hopeful applicant and a big MIC fan so here we go... I chose this image for my entry!  I tilted the image a bit so she looks like she is leaning to say Happy Birthday to you! 



Image:
Make It Crafty: Carly Celebrates

Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
Hair:
E99, E97, E95
Eyes:
YG06, YG03, YG00
Top:
C5, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, V09, V06, V04, V01
Hat:
BV04, BV02, BV00, BG13, BG10, Y15, Y13
Blow Out:
RV13, YG06

She was so much fun to color and the hair was more challenging that I thought!  I love hair like this.  A bit messy and fun! 

Very simple, not too much going on, very minimal embellishments and viola! I also used my brand new pierced die to create a border around the girl!  


Products I used on this card:

Neenah White Cardstock 65 lb
Copic Sketch Markers
Sizzix Flower Framelits
My Favorite Things Pierced Dies


2 comments:

  1. OH this is so cute and colored so perfectly, this is perfect. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I adore your card Maria. Lovely bold colours and nice clean design. Thank you so much for applying for the new team! hugs xox

    ReplyDelete