About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

(click title for challenge)

Yes, it is challenge time! Come and visit Inky Impression challenge to play along with our team for a chance to win prizes!!  We love to see your creations!  

This is the card I made to inspire you to create your own! I am not normally comfortable using yellows but I love the way to turned out on this card.  I used Distress Inks to tone down the yellow cardstock a bit and just love how it came out!

 Can't wait to see what everyone will make!

(click image for store)

Copic Sketch Markers used:

Kitten:
C7, C5, C3, C1, R20, 0
Eyes:
E44, E43, E41
Clothes and Sunflower
E53, E51, E50, E19,YR24, YR23, E15, E13
G17, G15, G12
Grass:
YG09, YG06, YG03

Sky:
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #250 Focus on the Image

Fresh Brewed Blog - Flowers

Little Red Wagon - Challenge #280 Cute, Cute, Cute

3 comments:

  1. Loving the bold colours! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....Cute image and great colours...Thank you for joining us at Fun n Funky...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete