About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Alicia Bel's New Release!

Alicia Bel has released a set of tags with these crafty lady images that can be used in many different ways.

I decided to do a simple tag with mine. 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair:
C7, C5, C3, C1
Eyes:
E44, E43, E41
Legs Hosiery:
BG15, BG13, BG11

That's it!! I decided to do paper piecing for her dress! Just wanting to try something different!

I hope you like her and join us at Alicia Be's Blog for challenges and great prizes!






No comments:

Post a Comment