About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


Inky Impressions New Blog Challenge

Yup!! The hot weather is here and what is more fitting than a card that shows a nice relaxing beach scene!

 I chose this image for this challenge! I hope it inspires you to enter our challenge!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Umbrella:
BG78, BG75, BG72, Y15, Y13, Y11, C3,C1

Chair:
BV02, BV02, BV01, RV13, RV10, C3, C1

Cooler:
B02, B00, B000, C3, C1

Bucket:
YR24, YR23, Y15

Beach Ball:
B16, B14, B12

Sand:
E33, E31

Background sky and ocean:
Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean

You can enter the challenge:


Other Challenges I am entering this card:

The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes








No comments:

Post a Comment