About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello, everyone!

Its time for another new release at Scrapper's Delights!!  And they are super cute!!

My project was done using this super cute image of two frogs hopping on water leaves!  It was hard for me! I hardley ever color water so this was a challenge!  I hope you like it! I used foam dimensionals to make the frogs pop out of the card! 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Frogs:
YG06, YG03, YG00, E51

Lilly Pads:
YG17, YG13, YG11, E37, E33, E31

Flowers:
RV13, RV10, R29, R24

Water:
B37, B34, B32

Ground:
E44, E43, E31

I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to join our challenge!!

***************




No comments:

Post a Comment