About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Friday, January 8, 2016


Hello, everyone!  

Its another challenge at Alicia Bel's challenge blog! The theme for this challenge is: "Don't Be Square!" 

I chose to use a round die for my tag project! I really like how the colors pop on this image!! So happy with it!!  I hope you like it too and that you join us on this challenge!



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E02, E00, R29
Cheeks Prismacolor Pencil

Eyes:
W5, W3, W1

Hair:
T8, T6, T4

Dress and Hair Piece:
N4, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10

Balloons:
RV13, RV10, YG03, YG00

Sky:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I hope to see you at the challenge blog!
Keep on crafting!


*********************



Other Challenges I am entering my project:






3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maria - love your colouring and how you did the sky too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute tag.. love your colouring.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran challenge #49.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and pretty coloring! :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete