About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello, everyone!

It's time for another challenge at Star Stampz challenge blog!  Its all about something NEW!!  For me it was the coloring medium I used on this super sweet image!

I used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image!  Its my 2nd and I am loving it!!



Prismacolor Pencils Used:

Skin:
Terra Cotta, Dark Brown, Peach and Blush Pink

Hair
Pale Cold Grey and Black

Top:
Crimson Lake and Violet

Skirt:
Permanent Green and Pale Green

Boots:
Terra Cotta and Crimson Lake

Cat:
Black and Pale Cold Grey

Water and Fish:
Permanent Blue and Orange

Grass:
Dark Geen, Permanent Green and Pale Green

That's it! I hope I got all the colors right! 

I hope to see you at the Star Stampz challenge!

Keep Crafting!

*************



3 comments:

  1. adorable card and wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ! Such a nice card! Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous this card, wow. Thanks for joining in the challenge of The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete