About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cupcake Inspriation Blog Guest Post

Hello, fellow crafters!! 

I am very happy to be participating as a guest designer for Alicia Bel

We were supposed to create a project based on this photo as inspiration!


I used the color pink that I could find as close as possible to the pink 
on these super sweet cupcakes!!  I hope you like my design!

Image: Alicia Bel

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R83
Eyes:
E23, E21
Hair:
E17, E15, E13
Dress:
R85, R83, R81, E43, E41
Shoes:
R83, R81

That's it!! I used a Pink Prismacolor pencil to color her cheeks and a bit of shine to her lips! Love my Prismacolor pencils to add certain details!

I hope you like my project and that you join us at Cupcake Inspirations for a fun challenge!!

See you there!!



{Cupcake Inspirations}
(click on image)



The Shop






No comments:

Post a Comment