background

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today Sasayaki Glitter has a super awesome new release!!  

My card below is using one of those super cute images!!  Isn't he adorable? 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E15, E13, E11
Shirt:
B16, B14, B12
Computer:
T0, T2, R83

That's it!!  I hope you like my card and I hope to see you visit the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog and Facebook Fan Page!! Such wonderful and crafty people there sharing their projects!

I hope to see you there!!

Keep getting crafty!!

Visit the sites below! Just click on the image!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...