background

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Stamp New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!

Its time for a new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!   The theme is Anything Goes! I created this beach scene with one of Sasayaki's awesome images!  Summer is almost here and its perfect for that time of the year!

I hope you join us for this fun challenge!!


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E19, E18, E15
Bathing Suit and Hair Bow:
BG18, BG15, BG13
Drink:
Y13, YG13
Basket:
E37, E33, E31, R14
Umbrella:
BG18, BG15, BG13, R59, RV34, RV11
Mat:
RV11, E04, YG03, YG11

Landscape:
Sand:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Ocean:
Salty Ocean
Sky: 
Tumbled Glass

I am so happy how this card came out!! I hope to see you join us in this challenge!

Keep getting crafty!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Lovely card and colouring THank you for entering the anything goes challenge at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2017/06/week-24-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html Craftica DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!! Love your image and your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and good luck!!! Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Lynne aka Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous beach scene.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...