About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!

Today starts a new challenge at Sasayki Glitter Stamps! The theme is: GREY!  I used this super cute elephant to make use of the Grey theme!
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

You can find this cute elephant at the Sasayki Glitter Stamp store: HERE


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Elephant:
T4, T2, T0
Ears:
R12, R11
Hat:
RV17, RV13, YG13
Cupcake:
RV13, RV11, Y15, YR23, YG13

Card Base:
Neenah 110 lb Crescent Solar White

I hope you like my simple tag!!  Don't forget to join in the Sasayaki Glitter Stamp's challenge!!  Awesome prizes for the winner!!

Keep getting crafty!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and I love this adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Morgan’s ArtWorld" and best of luck with your entry.

    Melanie DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable thank you so much for playing along with us this time hope to see you again soon
    Polkadoodles
    Jacki (PD DT) ♥

    ReplyDelete