background

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!

Today starts a new challenge at Sasayki Glitter Stamps! The theme is: GREY!  I used this super cute elephant to make use of the Grey theme!
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

You can find this cute elephant at the Sasayki Glitter Stamp store: HERE


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Elephant:
T4, T2, T0
Ears:
R12, R11
Hat:
RV17, RV13, YG13
Cupcake:
RV13, RV11, Y15, YR23, YG13

Card Base:
Neenah 110 lb Crescent Solar White

I hope you like my simple tag!!  Don't forget to join in the Sasayaki Glitter Stamp's challenge!!  Awesome prizes for the winner!!

Keep getting crafty!


Other Challenges I am entering my project:


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and I love this adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Morgan’s ArtWorld" and best of luck with your entry.

    Melanie DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable thank you so much for playing along with us this time hope to see you again soon
    Polkadoodles
    Jacki (PD DT) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...