background

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!!  I want to share with you this card I made using one of the new released image by Scrapper's Delights.  

I used these Yellow Green colors from Copic markers that I just love!  I hope you like my coloring and card! 


Image:
Blair Crystal Ball

As always, Copic sketch markers are my go to coloring medium to sue.  I used Distress ink to create the background.

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E09, YR18, YR14
Eyes:
W3, W7
Clothes:
YG
YR23, YR21
Orb:
C3, C1, 0


Well, I hope you like my card and I hope you subscribe to my blog.  I also have a new website where my cards and projects can be viewed better in an album set up. I also have tutorials there and links to my Youtube channel and other social media.

I hope you subscribe and visit me there too.

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

Yours truly,

The Unexpected Crafter
(please click on my image below directed to my other website)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...