background

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Scottish Wedding - White Dress Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!  I want to share with you a simple video on how I color on white.  Its adding basically some shading to add depth to a white image that needs to remain white, like the wedding dress ont his image


Image by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

Colored by:
Maria DelValle
(Me)

Copic Sketch Markers used:

C3, C1, 0
R85, R81

I am only posting the colors I used for her dress.  I hope you like this video and it helps you when you are coloring white.  

Please subscribe to my blog and to my new Wix website to see more tutorials, videos, and a gallery of projects!!

Keep getting crafty!

My Personal Crafting Website
(please click my icon below)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...