background

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Skin and Hair Coloring Tutorial - Sasayaki Image

Hello, crafty friends!!  

Welcome to my blog!! I wanted to share with you this new card I made to share I color skin and hair color using my favorite coloring medium: Copic markers.  I only showed the skin and coloring part of this card.  I didn't want the video to be too long!


YouTube





Copic Makers:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23

Shirt:
YG97, YG95, YG91
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E27, E25, E23

Bike:
C3, C1, N8, N6, N4, B02, B00, C3, C1

That's it! I hope you like my card and my coloring! Please subscribe to my blog for more coloring and crafting inspiration!

Keep getting crafty!

Your Truly!

The Unexpected Crafter

You can also visit my Facebook Crafting pages

Image may contain: one or more people and text
and

Image may contain: flower, plant and text




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...