background

Friday, October 5, 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps - Youtube Tutorial

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share a new video I made for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps on coloring white again.  This time, its coloring snow on a snowman.  I only showed the part where I colored the snowman for time constraints, but I show the finished card at the end of the video and here on the blog.

I used as always my favorite coloring medium, Copic markers.  I hope you like my coloring and subscribe to my blog and Youtube channel for more tutorials.

Youtube Tutorial


Finished Card
Image by: Sasayaki Glitter Stamps


Copic Sketch markers Used:

Snowman:
C3, C1, 0
Nose:
YR04, YR02
Arms:
E33, E31
Hat & Heart:
R39, R29, R27, R24
V15, V12, Y17
Scarf:
YG06, YG03, E23
Bird:
B05, B02, Y17
Snow:
B00

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again, comment and subscribe!  More tutorials to come!

Keep getting crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...