background

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Scrapper's Delights Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you a card I made showcasing some special deals going on at Scrapper's Delights!!

Take advantage of this sale and many other by visiting the Scrapper's store and see the inspiration on the other images on sale!


Image by: 

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E99, E97, E93
Glasses:
BG13
Chef Uniform:
C9, C3, C1
Scarf:
BG18, BG13
Shoes:
C9, C7, C5
Ground:
W3, W1
Egg:
YR21, C1

That's it! I thought the sentiment went so well with the card!! :) I hope you like it and that you join us at Facebook or the blog for more crafting fun!

Thank you for stopping by! Please subscribe and also be a member of my other website where you can view all my cards and project!!  

The Unexpected Crafter

Keept getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...