background

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Design - New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my crafting and coloring blog!  I wanted to share with you another card for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge!


Image:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
N10, N8, N6
Hat and Shoes:
E37, E33, E31
Shirt:
YR21, YR23
Pants:
YG99, YG97, YG95
Camera:
N8, N6, N4, N2

Clouds:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Grass:
Mowed Lawn

I hope you have enjoyed your visit!! Please leave a comment and subscribe for more crafting, coloring and tutorials!  Please also visit my Youtube Channel ! 

Keep getting crafty!

Maria 
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...