background

Friday, March 1, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release - Chibis

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share a card I created using the new release for the month of March by Scrapper's Delights!  These images are so cute!  Chibis in fact!! They are so adorable!  I chose this handsome boy sitting on the brick fence wishing you the best


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E18, E17, E15, E13
Eyes:
W5, W3
Shirt:
YR27, YR24, YR23, E53
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E27, E25
Rock:
T4, T2
Balloons:
YR13, YG11
R83, R81
Brick Wall:
E97, E95, E93

Grass:
G17, G15, G12
Distress Ink:
Pealed Paint

My cardstock preference for coloring is Neenah 80 lb Solar White. 
Card base is a white cardstock I get from Hobby Lobby

Thank you again for stopping by and I hope to see to see you visit here again! Don't forget to leave your comments and let me know that you stopped by!

As always,
keep getting crafty!

Don't forget to also visit my Youtube Channel, Like and Subscribe!

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Maria...loving the cloud effect background!!
    Hugs D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maria! Those clouds are amazing!
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...