background

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Speed Coloring - Long Hair and Skin

Hello, crafty friends!! 

Welcome to my blog! I want to share with you a video a created to show I color long flowing hair.  I colored skin too but you have seen me do that before.  Long hair, now that's new. 

I created this video for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.  

Image: Girl with Chihuahua
Sasayaki Glitter Stamps YouTube Channel

(please like and subscribe)


Finished Card

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E18, E17, E15, E13
Shirt:
R39, R37, R35
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E47, E44
Camera:
T10, T6, T0, C1

Dog:
E99, E97, E93
YR21, YR20, R12, R11
B29, B26

Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Clouds:
Distress Inks Tumbled Glass

I use variety cardstock from:

Hobby Lobby
Joann's Craft Store
Michael's Craft Stores

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and watching video! Please don't forget to subscribe and like the videos and my blog!

Have a great day and 
keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter










2 comments:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...