background

Friday, March 8, 2019

Special Deals Scrappers Delights

Hello, crafty fans!!

Today I want to share I card I created to showcase the special deals that 
Scrapper's Delights will have this week!! 

I used this super cute Golfer image that comes in a bundle.  I chose to work with the male golfer! Ins't he cute?


You can find this handsome little guy by clicking on the image below!


Image result for scrappers delights golfer digi

As I always, I used my beloved Copic Sketch markers to color the image.

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
W9, W7, W5
Eyes:
W3
Vest:
B29, B26, B24
Pants, Shirt and Hat
YR23, Y15, Y13, Y11
Shoes:
YR23, Y21
Golf Clubs:
C3, C1, E31
Bag:
E74, E70, E56, RV34

Grass slopes:
Distress ink Peeled Paint

Sky:
Tumbled Glass

That's it! Please don't forget to visit the Scrapper's Delights blog and store for more inspiration and deals!!

HERE

Image may contain: text

Thank you for stopping by!  Please subscribe to my blog!!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria







2 comments:

  1. Awe such a sweet card... image is so cute, love it!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Maria and I love the scene you have created.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...