background

Friday, February 1, 2019

February New Release - Scrapper's Delights

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!  Today I want to share I card I created to showcase the new release for February by Scrappers Delights.  Easter is just around the corner and these images are lovely for the occasion.




As always, I used my beloved Copic markers to color the image and used distress inks to color the background

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
YG13, YG11
Outfit, Bows and Boots:
YG11, YG00
Stockins:
RV13, RV11
Ears:
R12, R11, C3, C1
Basket:
E33, E1
Egg:
B02, B00
Bow:
BV01, BV02

I hope you like my card and coloring.  Please leave a comment and subscribe for more crafting inspiration and tutorials.

Keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter


1 comment:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...