background

Friday, February 8, 2019

Scrapper's Delights - Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you this card I created to showcase the special deals going on right now at Scrapper's Delights.

I chose this image to create this card from many of the wonderful images at the store.  This image is part of a bundle that has other images you can easily merge together and create a scene.  

You can view the bundle HERE


Copic Sketch markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21
Eyes:
E25, E23
Lips:
R27
Clothes:
C3, C1
Shoes:
C7, C5, C3
Grounding:
W3, W1

I added just a couple of sequences and a sentiment to finish off the card.  

Cardstock:
Neenah Solar White 80lb

Scrapbook paper from locals craft stores 
Michaels
Hobby Lobby
JoAnn's

Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe for more crafting, coloring tutorails and inspiration.

Keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Cafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...