background

Friday, June 7, 2019

Scrapper's Delights New Release - June 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you this new card I created for the new release by Scrapper's Delights.  This is for the new release at the beginning of the month. There is also another one at the end of the month!

I chose from the release this image called: Painter Pete.  I love coloring so this image was great for me to use!  I also have a video that shows I colored his skin and hair.  Please subscribe to my channel.  I will have more videos coming up coloring clothing and other things! 


Click on link below to watch coloring video:




Copic Markers used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Eyes:
E33, E31
Hat:
R29, R27, R24
White Gel pen for details
Shirt:
R27, R24, V06, V04
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Apron:
T2, T0, 0
Shoes:
E27, E25
Color Palette:
YR14, R24, YG17, YR17, B02
T2, T0
Grounding:
N2,N0, 0

Lots of colors, right?! 😉

Well, that's it!!  Don't forget the watch video! Please click on the link below the image to view it.  Please don't forget to subscribe! There will be more to come.

Don't forget also to visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to view the other images that are being released! They are lovely and there are some special deals you can choose to save!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

As always,

Keep Getting Crafty


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...