background

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations - Sponsor Dr. Digi

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share a project I created using one of the fun images from Dr. Digi for the Passionate Paper Creations sponsor of the week!!  I am partial to dogs so this card was so perfect for me to work with!  So much fun!  I can see myself walking my neighbor's golden retriever and wonder who is walking who! 😂


As always, I used my beloved Copic markers to color this image using distress inks to create the grassy slopes.

Image: Dr. Digi
Sentiment: SugarPea Designs

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E37, E33, E31
Overalls:
B97, B95, B83
Shirt:
R85, R83, R81
Dog:
E27, E25, E23, W9, 100, R12, R11
Road Path:
E43, E41

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Grass:
Peeled Paint

I hope you like my card and coloring! Please dont' forget to subscribe and leave a comment!  Please also stop by my Youtube channel and take a look at all my coloring videos and tutorials!  

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...