background

Monday, July 1, 2019

New Release - Kind of Cute Stamps July 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share a card I created one of the super cute new releases by Kind of Cute Stamps.  Its about two birds seeming to have a conversation at the beach!  Aren't the cute?

I simply used an embossed background and simple clouds and sentiment and colored them with Copic markers.  


You can find this cute image under 


Copic markers used:

SeaGull
C3, C1, 0, YR17

Ball:
R29, R27, R24
B29, B26, B24
YR15, YR13
YG17, YG13, YG11

Bucket:
YR07, YR04, YR02

Bird on sand:
B02, B00, YR04, YR02

Sand:
E33, E31

Water:
Distress Ink Salty Ocean

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

And that's it!! I used am embossing folder with a nautical theme. I like for the colored images I do to be the focus and the paper I use only to compliment it.  White here was best.

I hope you like it!  Please leave me a comment and subscribe.  Also check out my Youtube channel, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!  Keep getting crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...