background

Friday, February 7, 2020

New Chibi Release - Feb 2020

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to another blog post!!  I am so happy you have stopped by! I want to share my newest card using one of the new Chibi images released by Scrapper's Delights.  

I think this image is so cute and perfect for that special mom in your life!


I used as always my beloved Copic sketch markers to color the image.

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E17, E15, E13
Eyes:
E47, E44
Dress and Apron and socks, Hair bow:
B69, B66, B63
RV11, RV10
Shoes:
R25, R23
Tray:
C3, C1
Tea Kettle:
YR23, YR21, YR20
Cup and bowl:
E93, E91
Cereal:
R83

Those are all the colors I used.  I hope you like my coloring and card.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe! I would love to see your comments.

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...