background

Friday, February 28, 2020

We are 3 Card Project

Hello, crafty friends!! 

 Welcome to my blog! Its been a while.
Today I want to share a card I created using a fun image from We are 3.  Its a wonderful company that creates and sells digital stamps.  I chose this image to create with.  My dream car is a Jeep!  So, I thought, hey, this will be a fun card to create.




Copic Sketch Markers I used:

Jeep:
BG18, B15, BG13
Y17, Y13
C9, C7, C5, C3

That's it! I didn't need to use too many colors.  I hope you like my card and scene I created.  I used Distress inks to crate the mountains and the road. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and as always,

KEEP GETTING CRAFTY!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter























No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...