background

Monday, June 29, 2020

LDRS - Crafing of Hue - Mermaids!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

It has been a long while since I have posted on my blog! Today I want to share this card I created using some lovely and sweet images from LDRS Creative stamps!  I have also posted this card on the crafting and coloring Facebook Group page: Crafting of Hue.


Copic markers Used:

Mermaid on top:

Hair:
E09, YR18, YR14, YR12
Hair Piece:
V04
Skin:
E53, E50, E51
Bodice:
V06, V04
Tail:
YG06, YG03, YG00

Mermaid on bottom:

Hair:
YR27, YR24, YR23
Hair Piece:
YR04
Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Top:
YR06, YR04
Tail:
YG17, YG13, YG11

Sand:
E33, E31
Shell:
E53, E52
Water:
Tumbled Glass

I also used a stencil by LDRS Creative to create the background and used Distress inks to add color into it.

I hope you like my card and coloring!  Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.  More project to come soon!

Keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...