background

Monday, July 20, 2020

Panda -Get Well Wishes Card

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share this card I created using one of the cute images from 
Mama Elephant's stamp collection of stamp and dies!  



I only used Copic marker B00 to color a bit of a shadow under the clouds.  I used an embossing folder with a cloud pattern for the background.  I kept the card simple to keep the focus on the cute panda.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and like my simple card!  It can be for a kid who is not feeling well and meant to bring a smile to his/her face!  

I also want to enter my card in the following challenge

Simon Says: For a Child

Keep getting crafty!



Maria 
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...