background

Monday, September 21, 2020

Crafting of Hue - Joy Claire Sponsor Post

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Today I want to share with you a couple of cards I created with some of the lovely images form Joy Clair stamps.  I used for these group the stamp set:

Blessed and Grateful 



My cards are feautured in the group Crafting of Hue in Facebook.  We share card from a variety of sponsors and share ideas and inspiration on different projects.

I used Copic markers to color the images.

Pumpkin:
E09, YR18, YR14
G17, G14
Flowers:
RV29, RV25, RV23
Y38

Sunflower:
E15, Y38, Y35
E18, E17
G17, G14

I used some glitter glue for the center of the sunflower to add some interest.  The sentiments on both cards are also part of the digital stamp set.  There are a few more images as part of the set but I just used the ones you see here.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit.  I am very simple with my crafting and my coloring.  Simple, straight to the point.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.

Have a nice crafting day!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...