background

Monday, October 19, 2020

Catherine Pooler Cactus Stamp

 Hello crafty friends! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share with you a couple of projects I created using one of the many fun stamps and dies from Catherine Pooler!  Her line of stamps and dies is wonderful.  I love Cacti and this card was a lot fun to create. I also used her inks to stamp some of the Cacti.



These two cards were created using the stamp set by Catherine Pooler

I also posted my projects on a wonderful crafting group called Craf1ting of Hue. We share a lot of techniques and projects for inspiration.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and please do not forget to subscribe!  I will be posting more projects and hopefully videos as well!

Keep getting crafty!

Maria 
The Unexpected Crafter








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...