background

Friday, October 30, 2020

Pink and Main Crafting of Hue

 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share with you a card I created using one of the super cute images by Pink and Main!  Christmas is just around the corner and I loved creating this wintery scene.

As always I used my beloved Copic markers to color this image and a bit of glitter to add some Christmas shine to the scene.


Copic Markers

Ice
B000, C1

Bear
C3, C1

Scarf
R29, R27, R24
V09, V06, V04

That is it! Not too much coloring involved on this card.  I used a snowflake pattern embossing folder for the  background and used some glitter glue to add some interest.

Pink and Maine


Thank you for stopping by!  Please dont forget to leave a comment and subscribe.  

Keep getting crafty!

Maria 
The Unexpected Crafter







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...