background

Monday, August 9, 2021

Di's Digis Sponsor of the Week - Crafting of Hue

 Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share this card I created using one of the lovely images by the Sponsor of Week at Crafting of Hue: Di's Digital Stamps.  

I used my beloved Copic markers to color this image:

SkinL
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Dress:
B69, B66, B63, YG06, YG03
Shoes:
B69, B66
Flower:
R37, R35, R32, Y11
Canister:
T6, T4, T2
R35, R32

Thank you for stopping by! Please don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.

As always, 
keep getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...