background

Monday, October 11, 2021

Sheepski Sponsor of the Week

 Hello, crafty friends!! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share a card I created with the sponsor of the week at Crafting of Hue Facebook group: Sheepski! I chose this image to create a card and created and clean and simple design that I think speaks for itself. 

As always, I used my beloved Copic Markers to color the image.


Copic Markes used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Dress:
R39, R37, R35
Shoes:
C7, C5 C3
Umbrella:
B69, B66,  B63
Purse:
E33, E31
Bag:
B00, B000

I kept it as simple as simple!  I hope you like my card.  Please don't forget to leave a comment.  

Have a happy crafting day!

Maria 
The Unexpected Crafter




1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful and nice to see simplicity on occasion during the over abundance of holiday. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...