background

Friday, August 30, 2013

Birthdays... and more birthdays...

This month seems to be busy with birthdays!!  I made this card for a friend of my daughter's who is a fan of the musical group: One Direction.  I never heard of them until my daughter mentioned them to me! 

Image: Credit given to ColoringCrew.com website.  The provided the cute chibi image for coloring.  Thank you!






Copic Markers Used


Well, it will be hard to tell which ones I used, since they are so many characters but I used the Earth colors for some two of the guys, Cool Grays for two of the other guys in the middle and Yellow for the one right in the middle.

Clothing:  Blues such as B16, B14 and B12, B39, B29, B24, Cool grays such as C9, C7, C5, C3 and N0, YG such as YG15, YG13, Blue Green such as BG15, BG13 and I think BG17 and some Red like R14 and R12.  Faces of course Earth tones such as E00, E50, E13, E11.

Well, that's it! Lots of colors but fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...