background

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Boy on his way!!

I made this card for my cousin's wife!  She is having a baby shower soon and what better than a handmade card! I had fun make it.  I had bought these cute little baby shower stamps and wasn't quite sure how to use them.  But, thanks for Google!!  I search for ideas and this is what I came up with.





Copics Used:

Lamb: C1, E50, R22, R20, R11
Start: Y15

That's it!! Not much to color here!! Oh, I added a soft cloudy blue touch around the edges of the circle.  I sponged a little bit of chalk ink from Versa Magic, Sea Breeze color.  I love using this technique on cards. Other supplies are from craft stores and using Spellbinder dies to cut the round and tag shapes.  I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...