background

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Surprise design...

Well, I am working on this little girl and will be finishing the card soon! What will it be?  Stay tuned..

Image is Gorjuss stamp freebie from scrapdelizblogspot.com. I wanted to try my Warm Grey copics.  I need to get some of the darker ones but liked the way she turned out!  I thought, why in the world do I need Warm Greys?  If I want to color something gray, I just get the Neutral Greys.  But then I realized that the Warm Grays are for colors of hair that are more like an Ash Brown.  So there, that answers my question of why do I need Warm Greys!!

I used the wonderful Dienamic Ovals to cut out the oval shape!  And of course, Copic markers R24, R22, and R20.  I get them at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.

The finished card will be coming up soon!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...